Always exciting to see a new post from the Acheson clan! Your kiddos are getting so big, and if possible, even cuter. A very happy birthday to Saige! When I saw that, I chuckled to myself, remembering Lance's 1st birthday. That seems like so long ago, yet not that long ago. :-)
Wow, Sage is so beautiful and Lance is getting so big!! I miss you guys and hope all is well in Montana. Give me a shout via e-mail sometime, Tanja, if you get a break in your no-doubt busy schedule (ksgill85@yahoo.com). I will try to do the same.
3 comments:
Always exciting to see a new post from the Acheson clan! Your kiddos are getting so big, and if possible, even cuter. A very happy birthday to Saige! When I saw that, I chuckled to myself, remembering Lance's 1st birthday. That seems like so long ago, yet not that long ago. :-)
We miss you guys!
Aww, look at that smile! Such great pictures! I wish I'd gotten to know her. Hope you guys are doing well.
God bless!
Wow, Sage is so beautiful and Lance is getting so big!! I miss you guys and hope all is well in Montana. Give me a shout via e-mail sometime, Tanja, if you get a break in your no-doubt busy schedule (ksgill85@yahoo.com). I will try to do the same.
Love,
Kendra
Post a Comment